Broadcast Theme Park Tour program shows various Hallyu contents all in one place. If you are interested in famous k-dramas, entertainment shows and other broadcast programs, visit the ‘MBC World’ located inside the Munhwa Broadcasting Corp. (MBC). Visitors can become the protagonists of tv shows through latest holographic technology.
○ Eligibility : Any foreign tourists visiting Seoul
○ Period : Every second and fourth Tuesday of each month from April to December 2019, 13:00~15:00
- Detailed schedules may change. Further information can be checked on the Application Form page
○ Venue : MBC World Broadcast Theme Park (267, Seongam-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul)
- Get off at Digital Media City Station on Seoul subway line 6, Gyeongui-Junang Line and Airport Railroad, then take exit 9 and walk for 11minutes
○ Content : Tour of MBC World’s facilities and virtual experiences of popular dramas and entertainment shows
- Zone M : Dance, news broadcasting and other interactive programs with physical activities
- Zone B : Premium Hallyu Contents Exhibition Hall where participants can become protagonists of Korean historical dramas
- Zone C : Various attractions including programs to directly experience MBC’s popular shows
○ Maximum no. of participants : 15
○ Languages : Korean, Chinese (Chinese tour is frequently run)
○ Admission : Free
○ How to apply : Access the following link and submit the Application Form
○ Information on application
- Please apply for this tour four weeks prior to the start.
- Up to 2 people can apply through the same application form, including the writer.
- If the number of applicants exceeds 15, they will be selected through random drawing.
- The selected participants will receive a confirmation letter via email three to seven days prior to the start of the tour. Only selected participants will receive the email.
- For smooth program operation, please inform the secretariat if you cannot participate after receiving the confirmation letter through email (email@example.com)
○ Inquiries : Secretariat of Hallyu Experience Program (Korean/English)
- Business Hours : Monday~Friday 10:00~16:00 (in Korean time. except public holidays)