A popular attraction among both Koreans and foreigners since 2016, Poopoo Land has moved from Ssamzie-gil to a new location in the basement floor of the SM Duty Free Building during its expansion process this past July. Regardless of nationalities, age, or gender, visitors will be sure to enjoy themselves taking selfies at "Poo Photo Zone", going through the small and large intestines of "Dynamic Digestion Maze", a maze recreated to reflect the process of digestion as visitors pass through various obstacle courses, partying out in "Poo Party Zone", a mini poo house while dancing along tracks played by a poo jukebox, and more in the bigger and better Poopoo Land.
[Apr. 26, 2017 12:08 Input / Apr. 26, 2017 00:00 Publish]
- • Address
- 03161 41 Insadong 5-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- • Phone
- • Website
- View Website
- • Website Language
- Korean, Chinese, English, Japanese
- • Hours of Operation
- 10:00 - 20:00
- • Holidays
- Open all year round
- • Important
- - Experiences and activities open to visitors of all ages.
- Children shorter than 100cm might have some difficulty participating in certain activities and programs.
- Children younger than 13 yrs. old must be accompanied by adult.
- • Fee
- Admission Fee: 9,000 won