Seoul World Cup Stadium
03932 240 World Cup-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul
See & Do Attractions
The Seoul World Cup Stadium was constructed to host games for the 2002 FIFA World Cup. Though the 2002 World Cup has long ended, it has continued to be a major presence on the Korean sporting and cultural scene. The Seoul World Cup Stadium is the home stadium of FC Seoul, a professional K-League soccer team. The stadium hosts cultural events in addition to sporting events and the stadium is open to the public for tours on non-game days.
During the 2002 FIFA World Cup, the stadium was full of cheer and excitement. Through Seoul World Cup Stadium Tour, visitors will have an opportunity to look around the very site of that momentous event and come to marvel at the architecture and unique structure of the stadium.
<Seoul World Cup Stadium Tour>
- Description: A paid tour for visitors to sight-see around the stadium
- Open to: Koreans, tourists, groups (10 or more), individuals
- Hours: 9:00 - 17:00 (7 tours in total, 12:00 - 14:00 Lunch Break)
- Payment: On-site transaction (Cash/Credit)
- Tour Course: Stadium Tour Lobby → On-site transaction → Main Stadium → Locker Room A, Practice RoomA (FC Seoul) → Locker Room B, Practice Room B (2002 FIFA World Cup) → Video Room → History Exhibit → Souvenir Shop → End
Traveler Rating (Based on 198 Traveler)
Latest 5 reviews of Seoul World Cup Stadium
Read More Reviews