Events & Festivals
2019 Traditional Performing Arts Academy for Foreigners
04605 241 Dongho-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul Multipurpose Room 2 (B2)
Highlights Events & Festivals
Traditional Korean art and culture courses for foreigners residing in Korea
A cultural program for foreigners living in Korea, "2019 Traditional Performing Arts Academy for Foreigners" will take place from Mar. 15, 2019 to Jun. 8, 2019. An educational program designed to increase interest and familiarity with Korean art and culture, this program provides an opportunity to learn and experience Samulnori, Pansori, and Korean Dance. Taking place once a week, these classes will bring together people from various countries and provide a social opportunity for expats living in Korea.
※ Due to construction, 2019 programs will be held in Jangchung Arena.
- Application Period: Feb 18 (Mon) - Mar 15 (Fri)
- Inquiry: +82-2-2280-5821 / firstname.lastname@example.org
<How to Apply>
1. Visit website: www.ntok.go.kr
2. Click banner ▶ “Traditional Performing Arts Academy” and download application form.
3. Send your application form to the following e-mail address 'email@example.com'