A chance to cook Korean food seen in popular Korean dramas and entertainment shows! Feel the ‘scrumptious’ Seoul by making dishes with Korean ingredients. If you are not talented in cooking, don’t worry. Everyone can follow the program with the guide of a professional chef and after the cooking, you can enjoy your Korean culinary creations in a separate dining room. A cooking class for vegetarians are regularly programmed as well.
○ Eligibility : Any foreign tourist or expat in Seoul
○ Dates : Every first and third Thursday of each month from May to December 2019, 11:00~13:00.
- Cooking Class for Vegetarians is open regularly every other month.
- Detailed schedules may change. Further information can be checked on the Application Form page.
○ Venue : CJ The Kitchen, 1F, CJ CheilJedang Center(330, Dongho-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul)
- Get off at Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station(Subway Line 2, 4 and 5), take exit 6 and walk three minutes
○ Program content : Cooking demonstration by professional chef(60 min) + Cooking by students(30 min) + Tasting(30 min)
○ Maximum no. of participants : 18 (first come, first served)
○ Languages : Korean and English
○ Fee : KRW 20,000 per person (Paid by cash at site)
○ Booking link : https://goo.gl/forms/yUmKJfw3aqhmJOdH2
○ Subject of K-food Cooking Class: Refer to the booking page ○ Please read the following before applying for the K-food Cooking Class:
- The K-food Cooking Class, except for that for vegetarians, uses a variety of ingredients including meat, seafood, eggs, dairy products and nuts. Participants are thus highly recommended to check the menu and used ingredients listed. Especially if a participant has an allergy ,it requires individual decision. And If a participant has a health issue or ingredient that he/she needs to avoid, please discuss with the secretariat (email@example.com).
- Children can only participate with a parent/guardian.
○ Information on application
- Please apply for this class four weeks prior to the start.
- 18 participants are accepted by order of arrival. Ingredients are prepared right after the application, so be considerate before you apply.
- Up to 2 people can apply through the same application form, including the writer.
- After the program is full, booking number is given to the waitlist applicants, and if participation becomes possible, they will be contacted individually.
- The selected participants will receive a confirmation letter via email three to seven days prior to the start of the class. Only selected participants will receive the email.
- To cancel participation, please inform the secretariat(firstname.lastname@example.org) seven days prior to the start of the class. Only the participants who notice the cancellation due to the rules above are allowed to cancel the cooking class.
○ Inquiries : Secretariat of Hallyu Experience Program(Korean / English)