Events & Festivals
Highlights Events & Festivals
Here’s a chance to encounter Korea’s
popular plays, films, and musicals! Discover Daehak-ro, the center of
performing arts. K-Musical Tour will take place at Daehak-ro, where all kinds
of performances including musicals and plays are showcased 365 days a year. It’s
called Korea’s Broadway. On K-Musical Tour, you can watch popular musicals and
learn dance moves from musical actors.
○ Eligibility: Any foreign tourist or expat in Seoul
○ Period: Throughout October 2019
- The program may vary according to performance schedules. Please check the application page for details.
○ Venue: Daehak-ro area near Hyehwa Station
- Exit 1 at Hyehwa Station, Subway Line 4
○ Program content:
Introduction to Daehak-ro (20 mins) + Professional Musical on Daehak-ro (120
mins) + Musical Dance Lesson (40 mins)
○ Maximum no. of participants: 20
○ Languages: Korean, English, Chinese, and Japanese (The introduction to Daehak-ro and the dance lesson are only in English.)
○ Fee: 10,000 KRW per person (Only cash in Korean won accepted at the venue)
○ Booking link: Refer to the booking page below.
○ Please read the following before applying for the K-Musical Tour:
○ How to Apply for K-Musical Tour
○ Inquiries: Operation Secretariat of Hallyu Activities Tour (Korean/English)