For fans of K-dramas, entertainment shows and other broadcast programs, MBC World is a can’t-miss place. This theme park is located within the terrestrial TV network Munhwa Broadcasting Corp. (MBC). Visitors can become the protagonists of TV shows like “The Moon Embracing The Sun” and “We Got Married” through the latest holographic technology.
○ Eligibility: Any foreign tourist or expat in Seoul
○ Dates: Every second and fourth Tuesday of each month, May to December 2018, 10 a.m. to noon
○ Venue: MBC World Broadcast Theme Park (267, Seongam-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul)
Get off at Digital Media City Station on Seoul subway line 6, Gyeongui-Jungang Line and Airport Railroad, then take exit 9 and walk for 11 minutes
○ Program content: Tour of MBC World's facilities and virtual experiences of popular dramas and entertainment shows
Zone M: Dance, news broadcasting and other interactive programs with physical activities
Zone B: Premium Hallyu Contents Exhibition Hall where participants can become protagonists of Korean historical dramas
Zone C: Various attractions including program to directly experience of MBC's popular shows such as “We Got Married”
○ Maximum no. of participants: 15
○ Languages: English and Chinese
○ Admission: Free
○ How to apply: Access the following link and submit the Application Form.
○ Information on application
Please apply for this tour three weeks prior to the start.
If the number of applicants exceeds 15, they will be selected in a random drawing.
The selected participants will receive a confirmation letter via email three to five days prior to the start of the tour.
Only selected participants will receive a notification.
○ Inquiries: Secretariat of Hallyu Experience Program (Korean / English)