Learn the makeup secrets of Korea’s leading stars like Song Hye-gyo and Jeon Ji-hyeon through the Hallyu Star Makeup Class. Professional makeup artists in Korea will explain the latest trends in beauty and cosmetics. They will also cover topics such as stage makeup techniques for K-pop idols and the daily beauty regimens of famous Korean actresses.
○ Eligibility: Any foreign tourist or expat in Seoul
○ Dates: 3 p.m. - 5 p.m., every first and third Wednesday of each month from May to December 2018
Take the Seoul subway line No.3 to Sinsa Station, then walk 13 mins after leaving exit 8
○ Program content: Lesson on latest makeup trends of Korean stars(60 min) and self-makeup experience program(60 min)
○ Maximum no. of participants: 20
○ Languages: Korean and English
○ Admission: Free
○ How to apply: Access the following link and submit the Application Form.
○ Monthly Theme of Hallyu Star Makeup Class
2018 Korean S/S Trendy Makeup
Korean Stars' Daily Makeup
K-pop Stars' Stage Makeup
Long-lasting Makeup for Hot Weather
2018 Korean F/W Trendy Makeup
Smooth and Moist Actress-style Makeup
K-pop Stars' Colorful Halloween Makeup
Korean Stars' Makeup for Attending Awards Ceremonies
※ Themes subject to change without prior notification
○ Information on application
Please apply for this tour three weeks prior to the start.
If the number of applicants exceeds 20, they will be selected in a random drawing.
The selected participants will receive a confirmation letter via email three to five days prior to the start of the tour.
Only selected participants will receive a notification.
○ Inquiries: Secretariat of Hallyu Experience Program (Korean / English)