Do you want to learn the makeup secrets of Korea’s leading stars like Song Hye-gyo and Jeon Ji-hyeon? Participate in the Hallyu Star Makeup Class that provides the latest trends makeup by a professional makeup artist. They will also cover topics such as stage makeup techniques for k-pop idols and the daily beauty regimens of famous Korean actresses.
○ Eligibility : Any foreign tourists visiting Seoul
○ Period : Every second and fourth Wednesday of each month from April to December 2019, 15:00~17:00
- Detailed schedules may change. Further information can be checked on the Application Form page
- Get off at Ewha Womans Univ. Station on Seoul subway line 2, then take exit 2 and walk for 4minutes
○ Content : Lesson on latest makeup trends of Korean stars (60min) + Self-makeup experience program (60min)
○ Maximum no. of participants : 15 (first come, first served)
○ Languages : Korean and English
○ Admission : Free
○ How to apply: Access the following link and submit the Application Form.
○ Monthly Theme of Hallyu Star Makeup Class
April - June
2019 K-Beauty Trendy Makeup (S/S)
July - August
Simple and Long-lasting makeup for hot weather
2019 K-Beauty Trendy Makeup (F/W)
K-Beauty Holiday Makeup
※ Themes subject to change without prior notification
○ Information on application
- Please apply for this class four weeks prior to the start.
- Up to 2 people can apply through the same application form, including the writer.
- If the number of applicants exceeds 15, they will be selected through random drawing.
- The selected participants will receive a confirmation letter via email three to seven days prior to the start of the class. Only selected participants will receive the email.
- For smooth program operation, please inform the secretariat if you cannot participate after receiving the confirmation letter through email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
○ Inquiries: Secretariat of Hallyu Experience Program (Korean / English)
- Business Hours : Monday~Friday 10:00~16:00 (in Korean time. except public holidays)