SMTOWN Museum, a complex cultural space to experience the traces of SM Entertainment's artists including TVXQ and EXO, will be opened to the public in May 2018. Learn the history of top K-pop artists from their beginnings to present day at a glance and see their albums and stage costumes. Create unforgettable memories of K-pop artists through this augmented reality experience.
○ Eligibility: Any foreign tourist or expat in Seoul
○ Dates: Every Monday and Thursday of each week from May to December, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Because the schedule is subject to change, please check the program schedule on the Application Form page
Get off at Samseong Station on Seoul subway line 2, then take exit 6 and walk four minutes
○ Content: Tour of K-pop museum featuring history, albums and costumes of top K-pop artists
○ Maximum no. of participants: 15
○ Languages: Korean and English
○ Admission: Free
○ How to apply: Access the following link and submit the Application Form
○ Information on application
Please apply for this tour three weeks prior to the start
If the number of applicants exceeds 15, they will be selected in a random drawing
The selected participants will receive a confirmation letter via email three to five days prior to the start of the tour.
Only selected participants will receive a notification
○ Inquiries: Secretariat of Hallyu Experience Program (Korean / English)
Business hours: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. weekdays (in Korean time)