Seocho Seoripul Festival 2018
Celebrating Seocho’s 30th year, the 4th Seoripul Festival will take place inside the entire district of Seocho-gu from Sept. 8, 2018 to Sept. 16, 2018 under the theme of “30 Years of Seocho”.
Along with performances by Wheesung and Bada in the opening ceremony, Seoripul Festival 2018 will feature major programs like “Sketchbook & Parade”, “Korea-France Music Festival in Seorae Village”, and firework shows at Banpo Hangang Park. There will also be a variety of other events and performances, giving visitors plenty to see and do throughout the festival.
[Aug. 28, 2018 13:35 Input / Aug. 28, 2018 00:00 Publish]
- • Event Dates
- Sep. 08, 2018 ~ Sep. 16, 2018
- • Address
- 06581 Seorae-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul
- • Website
- View Website
- • Website Language
- Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese
- • Hours of Operation
- Please check the festival website for details on event schedule and location.
- • Important
- ※ Festival Location: Banpo Hangang Park, Seoul Arts Center, Seocho-gu Office, Seocho-gu District
- • Fee
- Free Admission