Seoul Bamdokkaebi Night Market 2018
Seoul Bamdokkaebi Night Market 2018 will take place from March 30th, 2018 to October 28th, 2018. Like the previous year, it will be held in Yeouido Hangang Park, Banpo Hangang Park, Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP), Cheonggyecheon Stream (near the Gwangtonggyo Bridge area), Oil Tank Culture Park, and Cheonggye Plaza. Visitors can enjoy a variety of food, browse through and buy handcrafted goods, and enjoy all kinds of performances made available throughout this event. Since 2015, this event has attracted many every year and continues to remain as one of Seoul’s top attractions.
Yeouido Hangang Park: 330 Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
Banpo Hangang Park: 40 Sinbanpo-ro 11-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul
Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP): 281 Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul
Cheonggyecheon: 14 Seorin-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Oil Tank Culture Park: 87 Jeungsan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul
Cheonggye Plaza: 14 Seorin-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul
[Mar. 27, 2018 14:21 Input / Mar. 27, 2018 00:00 Publish]
- • Event Dates
- Mar. 30, 2018 ~ Oct. 28, 2018
- • Phone
- • Website
- View Website
- • Website Language
- Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese
- • Hours of Operation
- Please check the website for information on location and hours of operation.
- • Days of Operation
- Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- • Important
- Night markets may be closed due to certain circumstances like the weather. Please check the website first to ensure the night markets are open before visiting.