Want to feel the essence of e-Sports? An experiential program will be presented to e-Sports fans all over the world to experience leading Korean games and meet renowned progamers. The e-Sports main stadium will host a competition of progamers and visitors can tour the Hall of Fame to see the history of e-Sports at a glance.
○ Eligibility: Any foreign tourist or expat in Seoul
○ Period: Once a month in 2018 from May to December, 6 p.m. to end of e-Sports competition
Because the schedule is subject to change, please check the program schedule on the Application Form page
○ Venue : S-Plex Center (31, Maebongsan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul)
Get off at Digital Media City Station on Seoul subway line 6, Gyeongui-Jungang Line and Airport Railroad, then take exit 9 and walk for 11 minutes
Tour of SEOUL e-STADIUM and Hall of Fame (40 min)+ Watch e-Sports competitions (Approx. 180-300 min)
○ Maximum no. of participants : 15
○ Languages : Korean and English
○ Age of limit : over 15years old
○ Admission : Free
○ How to apply : Access the following link and submit the Application Form
○ Information on application
The tour program is subject to change according to the schedules of games.
Admission of minors to certain competitions might not be allowed depending on a game’s rating.
Please apply for this program two weeks prior to the start.
If the number of applicants exceeds 15, they will be selected in a random drawing
The selected participants will receive a confirmation letter via email three to five days prior to the start of the tour
Only selected participants will receive a notification
○ Inquiries: Secretariat of Hallyu Experience Program (Korean / English)
Business hours: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. weekdays (in Korean time)