HighlightsK-pop & K-drama TourHallyu activities program
[SMTOWN Museum Tour Program]
A place where you can meet TVXQ, EXO, Red Velvet, NCT and other popular K-Pop stars all in one place! Visit the new ‘SMTOWN Museum’ in Coexartium. Visitors can learn the history of top K-pop artists from their beginning to the present day and see their albums and stage costumes. Also, create an unforgettable memory by experiencing augmented reality with K-pop artists.
○ Eligibility : Any foreign tourists visiting Seoul
○ Period : Every Monday of each week from April to December 2019, 11:00~12:30
- Detailed schedules may change. Further information can be checked on the Application Form page
- Get off at Samsung Station on Seoul subway line 2, then take exit 6 and walk for 4minutes
○ Content : Tour of K-Pop Museum featuring history, albums and costumes of top K-pop artists
○ Maximum no. of participants : 15
○ Languages : Korean and English
○ Admission : Free
○ How to apply : Access the following link and submit the Application Form
○ Information on application
- Please apply for this tour three weeks prior to the start.
- Up to 2 people can apply through the same application form, including the writer.
- If the number of applicants exceeds 15, they will be selected through random drawing.
- The selected participants will receive a confirmation letter via email three to seven days prior to the start of the tour. Only selected participants will receive the email.
- For smooth program operation, please inform the secretariat if you cannot participate after receiving the confirmation letter through email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
○ Inquiries : Secretariat of Hallyu Experience Program (Korean/English)
- Business Hours : Monday~Friday 10:00~16:00 (in Korean time. except public holidays)