e-Sports Stadium Tour Program
Want to feel the essence of e-Sports? An experiential program will be presented to e-Sports fans all over the world to experience leading Korean games and meet renowned progamers. The e-Sports main stadium will host a competition of progamers and visitors can tour the Hall of Fame to see the history of e-Sports at a glance.
○ Eligibility: Any foreign tourist or expat in Seoul
○ Period: Once a month in 2018 from May to December, 6 p.m. to end of e-Sports competition
- Because the schedule is subject to change, please check the program schedule on the Application Form page
- Get off at Digital Media City Station on Seoul subway line 6, Gyeongui-Jungang Line and Airport Railroad, then take exit 9 and walk for 11 minutes
- Tour of SEOUL e-STADIUM and Hall of Fame (40 min)+ Watch e-Sports competitions
(Approx. 180-300 min)
○ Languages : Korean and English
○ Age of limit : over 15years old
○ Admission : Free
○ How to apply : Access the following link and submit the Application Form
○ Information on application
- The tour program is subject to change according to the schedules of games.
- Admission of minors to certain competitions might not be allowed depending on a game’s rating.
- Please apply for this program two weeks prior to the start.
- If the number of applicants exceeds 15, they will be selected in a random drawing
- The selected participants will receive a confirmation letter via email three to five days prior to the start of the tour
- Only selected participants will receive a notification
- Business hours: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. weekdays (in Korean time)
- Tel : +82-2-790-3994 / E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
[Apr. 30, 2018 11:39 Input / Apr. 30, 2018 00:00 Publish]