Recommanded PyeongChang Course
Seoul to PyeongChang
Highlights PyeongChang Olympics Recommanded PyeongChang Course
※ Dongseo Expressway : Seoul-Incheon/East Hongcheon-Yangyang
※ Yeongdong Expressway : Incheon-PyeongChang-Gangneung
※ Second Yeongdong Expressway : Gwangju-Wonju
1. From Cheongnyangni Station in Seoul (subway line 1) take the KTX-Suncheon line to Gangneung (roughly 1 hr. 12 min.)
2. Take the KTX from Incheon Int’l Airport to Gangneung Station (roughly 1 hr. 53 min.)
3. From Cheongnyangni Station in Seoul (subway line 1) take the KTX to Jinbu Station (roughly 1 hr. 20 min.)
4. Take the KTX from Incheon Int’l Airport to Jinbu Station (98 min.)
※ KTX: Gangneung Station, Jinbu Station, scheduled to open Dec. 2017 (Timetables and fares will be updated accordingly)
|Jinbu Region||Hoenggye Region||Gangneung Region|
|1. Transfer Parking Lot||1. Olympic Sliding Center||1. Gangneung Bus Terminal|
|2. Bokwang Transfer Parking Lot||2. Yongpyong Alpine Center||2. Kwandong Hockey Center|
|3. Bokwang Snow Park||3. Alpensia Ski Resort||3. Gangneung Olympic Park|
|4. Jangpyeong Bus Terminal||4. PyeongChang Olympic Plaza||4. Gangneung Station (Parking available at Seongsan, Hongje, Hoesan, and North Gangneung)|
|5. Jangpyeong Station||-||-|
|6. Jeongseon Alpine Center||-||-|
|7. Alpensia Ski Resort||-||-|
※ Shuttle buses are free if riders hold a ticket for a sporting event the day of the ride.
Buses from Dong Seoul Terminal run to and from Gangneung Intercity Bus Terminal.
○ Address : 50 Gangbyeonnyeok-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul
○ Getting there
○ Telephone : +82-2-1688-5979
○ Official Website : https://www.ti21.co.kr/index.html (Korean)
1. Purchasing from the ticketing counter
2. Purchasing from an automated ticketing machine
Press “same day/purchase”
Check departure dates & times, destination
Select desired departure date & time
Select number of tickets and seats
Select “pay by card” and complete payment
○ Distance : 240km
○ Duration : Roughly 2 hr. 30 min.
Reservations : www.intltaxi.co.kr
|Fare||Regular Taxi||Deluxe/Jumbo Taxi||International Taxi|
|Base fare||3,000 won/2km||5,000 won/3km||3,600 won/2km|
※International taxis charge a flat fares (55,000-75,000 won) from Incheon Int’l Airport to destinations around Seoul.
The 1330 Korea Travel Hotline offers tourism assistance and interpretation services to visitors to Korea. This free service is available 24 hours a day.
Dial 1330 from any landline, 02-1330 from any Korean phone, or +82-2-1330 from a foreign phone and select your language option. (Press 1. Korean 2. English 3.Japanese 4.Chinese)