Events & Festivals
Seoul Welcome Week 2019
04538 66 Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul (Front of Myeongdong Tourist Information Center)
Highlights Events & Festivals
Welcome to Seoul!
Operated by Seoul Metropolitan Government and Seoul Tourism Organization, Seoul Welcome Week 2019 will run from Apr. 26 to May 6, 2019. During this period, visiting tourists will be able to receive the latest tourism information and participate in various fun events and programs at Welcome Center booths set up in 3 different places (Myeongdong, Hongdae, Gangnam) throughout Seoul.
Experience booths will also be set up near Cheonggye Plaza from May 2 to May 4, gathering together and showcasing various experience programs and events from related organizations like Lotte Duty Free, L'atelier, Hangang Eland Cruise, Trick Art Museum, and Painter's Hero to allow an easier, fun shopping experience for visiting tourists.
○ Period: Apr 26 (Fri) - May 6 (Tue) 11:00 - 20:00
○ Welcome Center:
Myeongdong (66 Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul / Front of Myeongdong Tourist Information Center at KEB Hana Bank)
Hongdae (144-3 Eoulmadang-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul / Hongdae Walking Street)
Gangnam (524, Bongeunsa-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul / COEX East Entrance)
Cheonggye Plaza (1 Taepyeongno 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul / Cheonggye Plaza)
○ Experience Booths: K-FOOD VR Experience, K-Beauty Experience (Nail Art), Photo Printing Service, K-star Photo Zone, Traditional Play, Discount Coupons and Souvenirs
○ Street Event: Busking, Parade, Seoul 365 Fashion Show (Street Fashion Show), etc.
○ Website: Seoul Welcome Week (www.seoulwelcomeweek.com)
Seoul 365 Fashion Show (http://seoul365fashion.kr/)
○ Inquiry: Social Media (instagram/@seoulwelcomeweek)