Urbanwood, Korea’s no. 1 guesthouse, is inspired by the elements and colors of nature that has three cozy rooms where you can feel spring, summer and autumn, and two bathrooms. It can accommodate 8-10 guests and it is a pleasant space for a family to use independently. Located a 2 minute-walk from Hongik Univ. Station (AREX), it is in a hip and trendy neighborhood with convenient transportation. There are many things to enjoy, such as restaurants, bars, cafes and parks, all within walking distance.
- Awarded “City Hotel” by 2018 Travel & Hospitality Awards
- Awarded by Travelers Choice Awards for six consecutive years
- Introduced by Michelin Guide, Lonely Planet Guide, and Rough Guides
- Awarded Guest Review Award by Booking.com for six consecutive years
- As an Airbnb Super Host since 2016, Urbanwood has applied the feeling of each season to each room: Dewy Meadow (spring), Oriental Sun (summer), and Golden Field (autumn).