> Tourist Destinations> Guesthouse
Published Date : 2020-11-09 / Edited Date : 2022-05-19
Kitchen and dining space
- Anuk Space
- Check-in : 15:00 / Check-out : 11:00
- This is a space created to accommodate our sisters and family members from America. The host lives on the fourth floor and is ready to offer the guests help. There are separate kitchen and bathroom spaces so that two people who are traveling together can have their privacy. Also, appliances, such as a refrigerator, vacuum cleaner, washing machine, and dryer, can be used separately, providing a space where guests can enjoy their stay without being disturbed.
- - Two single houses under the name of “Anuk Space” - A unit that has a bedroom with a queen-sized bed, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a veranda is recommended. - For guests travelling with a friend or sibling, a unit that has two bedrooms with a single bed each, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a veranda is commended.
Type, Rooms, Capacity Type Rooms Capacity Single Room 2 2
- Washing machine
- Private bathroom
- Kitchen (cooking utensils)
17, Jayang-ro 44na-gil, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul
(서울 광진구 자양로44나길 17)
- A residential area about an 8 minute-walk from Achasan Station on Line 5 (25 minutes to Gwanghwamun Gate, 30 minutes to Gangnam Station)
- Parking available
- Easy access to Olympic Road, Gangbyeonbuk-ro, Cheonho-daero, and Naebu Expressway