> Tourist Destinations> Guesthouse
Published Date : 2020-10-29 / Edited Date : 2021-01-04
View from the living room
- CASA CIELO
- Check-in : 15:00 / Check-out : 11:00
- CASA CIELO is a guesthouse that provides a home-stay service with a breakfast of healthy ingredients cooked by the host. Although our bedding is not luxurious in CASA CIELO as it is a modestly priced accommodation, we make sure all of our guests have clean bedding by replacing the bedding every time a new guest comes. CASA CIELO has three rooms, and the host lives in one of them to help guests enjoy their trip. Room 1 has two super single beds and Room 2 has a queen size bed. CASA CIELO also provides brochures for travelers, Wi-Fi, and hot tea for free.
- [Room 1] is operated as a dormitory. It has two super single beds, a personal lamp, a hanger, and a wide window. The actual size of the room is enough to place four super single beds. [Room 2] is a double room with a queen size bed, personal lamp, and hanger. It is convenient for one or two traveler(s). You can see trees through the window.
Type, Rooms, Capacity Type Rooms Capacity Dorm Room 1 2 Double Room 1 2
- Shared bathroom
- Kitchen (cooking utensils)
18, Cheongpa-ro 63-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
#201, Ewha Mansion
(서울 용산구 청파로63길 18)
- CASA CIELO is located a 10-minute walk from Exit 15 of Seoul Station (Airport Railroad) where you can go through the departure process. It is convenient to visit major tourist destinations in Seoul from CASA CIELO. It is a 25-minute walk to Namdaemun Market, the most famous traditional market in Seoul; 36-minute walk to Deoksugung Palace, where you can watch the changing of the guards ceremony; 39-minute walk to Myeong-dong, the shopping area; 42-minute walk to N Seoul Tower (Namsan Tower), where you can look out at a panoramic view of Seoul; 22-minute walk to the War Memorial of Korea; 12-minute walk to Hyochang Park; and 21-minute walk from Namsan Park, where you can take a jog or walk.