> Tourist Destinations> Guesthouse
Feel Free House
Published Date : 2021-03-17 / Edited Date : 2021-12-29
- Feel Free House
- Check-in : 13:00 / Check-out : 09:00
- There are a few rules for this space shared with other guests. Thank you for your cooperation. 1. Please share the key with the host. Put it in the key box after you use it. 2. Please do not make noise in the garden after 9 PM. If you want to have late-night chats or drink alcohol after 9 PM, please do it in your room :). 3. Please put regular waste and food waste in separate bags. You can buy the bags at a convenience store or market. Please separately discard recyclable waste. 4. Wash the kitchen utensils using the detergent after use so that other guests can use them. 5. No smoking indoors. Please smoke only in front of the kettle on the wall in the garden. 6. You should check out at 9 AM so that the host can leave for work. Please excuse the early check-out time. However, it is negotiable if there are no reserved guests or if it’s the weekend. 7. WiFi ID: feelfree / PW: dongyoon If you have any inquiries or need anything, feel free to tell us.
- - There are two rooms with three single-size beds and one queen-size bed. - Aside from the beds, there are bedding for one or two individuals. - You can use the bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom privately. - You can use everything in the house, such as washing machine, refrigerator, and kitchen utensils, but you should bring your own consumables, such as detergent, foam cleansing, etc. - While the host lives in the same house, interaction will be limited only in the garden.
Type, Rooms, Capacity Type Rooms Capacity Family Room 2 8
- Washing machine
- Private bathroom
- Kitchen (cooking utensils)
- Barbeque grill
16, Hangang-daero 104ra-gil, Yongsan-gu
(서울 용산구 후암동 123-9)
- - A 7-minute walk (500 meters) from Exit 12 of Seoul Station.
- Convenient transportation with which you can easily reach major tourist destinations and airports.
- The guesthouse is near the Namsan Mountain trail. It takes only 30 minutes to reach the top of the mountain.