> Tourist Destinations> Guesthouse
Published Date : 2020-10-30 / Edited Date : 2022-06-21
This is the second-floor living room that offers a view of the table and plants in front of the sunlit window.
This is a bedroom with two beds under a sky blue wall.
This is a bedroom with two beds and a TV.
This is the shared kitchen with a refrigerator and microwave.
This is the first-floor dining room with a table full of prepared food.
- Guesthouse Mongja
- Check-in : 16:00 / Check-out : 12:00
- Guesthouse Mongja is a great lodging to stay at with friends, colleagues, or family members. A five-minute walk from Itaewon Station, it is easy to get to the house because the road is flat. The route to the house is also safe as it passes the largest roadside of the furniture street, and the vicinity is a quiet residential area. Moreover, the accommodation consists of the first and second floors. 1) A 7-Eleven convenience store is within a one-minute walk. 2) The place is four minutes away from Itaewon Station on Line 6 and the Airport Limousine bus stop. 3) You can buy groceries at Home Mart, a 24-hour supermarket near Exit 4 of Itaewon Station. 4) You can buy your daily necessities at Daiso, which is 10 minutes away.
- - Excluding room 3, there is a TV in all rooms. - You may also watch Netflix in room 1 and room 5. - There is a large dryer inside the lodging to use after washing clothes.
Type, Rooms, Capacity Type Rooms Capacity Family Room 5 16
- Washing machine
- Shared bathroom
- Kitchen (cooking utensils)
3, Bogwang-ro 50-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
(서울 용산구 보광로50길 3)
- A five-minute walk from Exit 3 of Line 6 Itaewon Station
- A five-minute walk from the Airport Limousine bus stop