> Tourist Destinations> Guesthouse
Published Date : 2022-09-07 / Edited Date : 2022-09-19
This is the bedroom with two beds and TV.
This is the outdoor yard and external gate of the accommodation.
This is the refrigerator in the kitchen and decorations in the living room inside the house.
This is the small room with a sofa bed and storage closet.
This is the bathroom with a showering facility and toiletries.
- Hanna's House
- Check-in : 15:00 / Check-out : 11:00
- Hanna’s House is bathed in warm sunlight. With its clean and independent facilities, it is easily accessible by public transportation and is close to a market, supermarket, and other convenient facilities. * Basic policies - Check-in: after 3:00 p.m. - Check-out: before 11:00 a.m. (Late check-out may be possible if there are no expected guests for the remainder of the day and is subject to availability. Please request in advance. We will then notify you if a late check-out is possible on the check-in date. It is free until 1:00 p.m. for mutually agreed-upon late check-out, after which KRW 10,000 will be charged for each additional hour.) - For your protection, an external gate security camera has been placed. We are not responsible for any valuables that are lost or stolen. Inside, there are no security cameras. - Pets are not allowed. - Before checking out, please cleanly dispose of food waste and garbage, as well as wash and tidy your dinnerware and cooking items. - Bugs may sometimes appear due to the surrounding environment. If you are particularly sensitive to bugs, please take this into account when making a reservation. Please note that we will not issue a refund for any appearance of bugs. Although we take precautions to keep bugs at bay, such as frequently disinfecting the premises, because it is an independent house, it is impossible to completely exterminate them. 1. No smoking Smoking is not allowed indoors at Hanna's House. If you smoke indoors, you will be charged for breach of contract. 2. Loud noise is prohibited Hanna's House is located in a residential area. Please refrain from making much noise so as to not disturb the neighbors and other guests. In particular, keep the noise level down after 10 p.m. 3. Use the facilities with care so as not to damage or pollute them When utilizing the facilities, please take care not to pollute or damage them. If cleaning, replacement, or repurchase of any damaged facilities or property is required, the guest will be charged for the cost of these services as well as any lost business due to operations being suspended for repairs. This may include the expense of alternative lodging for guests who have already made reservations. 4. Take safety precautions Hanna's House provides cooking knives, induction cookers, and other convenient facilities for guests. When using flammables and other facilities, always take precautions so that no accident occurs due to their wrong or negligent use. We assume no liability for any accident that may arise as a result of improper or negligent usage of the facilities by guests. 5. No additional guests allowed Always inform the host if a guest other than the reserved guests visit. No visitors except the reserved members are permitted to sleep in the room, and all visitors must depart by midnight. 6. Take precaution against theft The exterior gate and front door of Hanna's House are equipped with locks for your safety and protection. Please do not divulge your PIN or room keys, and always lock your door before retiring for the night. We cannot be held liable for thefts committed by negligent guests. 7. All illegal acts are prohibited Hanna's House strictly forbids all illegal activities. In the case that business is suspended as a result of an investigation by law enforcement or other investigative agencies, the guest will be held liable for all losses.
- - Room: A single bed and sofa bed are provided with clean and cozy bedding. - The bathroom and kitchen are common facilities. - There is a small living room and yard.
Type, Rooms, Capacity Type Rooms Capacity Single Room 2 3
- Washing machine
- Shared bathroom
- Kitchen (cooking utensils)
6, Samyang-ro 64ga-gil, Ganbuk-gu, Seoul
(서울 강북구 삼양로64가길 6)
- At a 200m distance from Samyang Station of Seoul Light Rapid Transit (LRT) Ui-Sinseol Line
- At a 700m distance from Mia Station, Line 4
- At a 100m distance from a city bus stop