> Tourist Destinations> Guesthouse
Published Date : 2021-01-06 / Edited Date : 2021-09-07
Dining table in the kitchen
Rooftop covered with grass
Bed in the Family Room
Yard at the entrance
- I’m Green
- Check-in : 16:00 / Check-out : 11:00
- I’m Green House is located in Bukjeong Village, Seongbuk-dong, which is famous for its rural atmosphere and beautiful scenery. Hanyangdoseong (the Seoul City Wall), which can be seen just outside the window, becomes a living frame all year round, delighting your eyes and mind. From the rooftop, you can enjoy the panoramic view of Seoul and the sunrise. We would like to have an atmosphere and facilities in which all of I’m Green guests can relax as if they were at home. Accordingly, all the interior designs and decorations, furniture, and accessories in I’m Green were constructed and furnished by the host couple themselves. As the name implies, I’m Green, which is eco-friendly, decorated the walls with ash wood that provides a soft and stable feeling and made the beds with the Douglas pine that provides a beautiful and cute feeling. The view of the castle outside the window is also a great pride of I’m Green. Hanyangdoseong, which surrounds the village, has long been a great walking path and is a strongly recommended hiking course. There is course that starts at Hyehwamun Gate, climbs Baegaksan Mountain, and leads to Sukjeongmun Gate and Changuimun Gate, overlooking Gwanghwamun Gate and Namsan Mountain to the south, as well as a forest path where you can walk while admiring the beautiful scenery of Seongbuk-dong to the north. The I’m Green Course, which was developed by I’m Green, is a course that encompasses the most beautiful sections of Hanyangdoseong and must-visit restaurants in Seongbuk-dong on the way back. It takes about two hours, but if you enjoy it while exploring the beautiful scenery and restaurants, the day will pass by quickly. The accommodation is equipped with almost all utensils that guests need for daily use. It is equipped with a TV that accommodates Netflix, washing machine, dryer, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee machine, water purifier, iron, and first aid kit. We are preparing good food and fruits for breakfast as a welcome gift. The kitchen is equipped with utensils for cooking, and there are pretty cups for dinner and tools for enjoying tea. * Watch a variety of programs on a large smart TV that can accommodate Netflix. * The minimum stay is 3 days. * Please contact us in advance for filming. * This is a unique certified accommodation for urban home-stay businesses in Seongbuk-dong.
- *Rooms 1. Quad Room - It has a private bathroom inside the room where you can take a shower. - You can also store your suitcases in the four cabinets under the bed. - Hangers and shelves are available. 2. Twin Room - I’m Green* Hanji Room “Traditional Korean Style” - This is a hanok-style room. - Hangers and cabinets are provided. - Standing lights are available. - It is very quiet. 3. Deluxe Single Room - I’m Green* “Charming & Comfortable Room” - It has a private bathroom. - A super single bed is provided. 4. Single Room - I’m Green* Kid Room for “Adults” #Be_secret_room - The ceiling is 162 cm from the ground. - The room design is cozy, reminiscent of childhood memories. - A super single bed is provided. - A table stand is provided. *Space 1. It has a rooftop with a panoramic view of Hanyangdoseong (the Seoul City Wall) and downtown Seoul. Outdoor umbrellas and tables are provided, making it a great place to enjoy the view while drinking tea. 2. It is convenient to enter as it is a single-family house on the first floor. *Kitchen Equipment Have a fancy meal every day in a kitchen complete with all the facilities and kitchen utensils. In addition, we recommend having an afternoon tea party using the high-quality tea tools and coffee maker. Tea, coffee, milk, cereal, and other seasonal foods are provided once as a gift upon arrival. *Parking One designated parking space is available. (If you have 2 cars, you can easily park in vacant parking spaces in the neighborhood. However, they are not designated parking spaces.)
Type, Rooms, Capacity Type Rooms Capacity Family Room 1 4 Double Room 1 2 Single Room 2 2
- Washing machine
- Private bathroom
- Shared bathroom
- Kitchen (cooking utensils)
- Barbeque grill
- Ramps, etc.
4, Seongbuk-ro 23na-gil, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul
Single family house
(서울 성북구 성북로23나길 4)
- 1. You can take the Seongbuk #03 Town Bus from the bus stop located just in front of I’m Green Guesthouse.
Buses arrive every 7 minutes, and it takes less than 10 minutes to get to Hansung University Station.
2. You can use the Jongno #08 Town Bus from the Myeongnyun-dong bus stop, which is a 4-minute walk and 400 meters away.
It takes less than 15 minutes to Daehangno and about 20 minutes to Jongno 5-ga Station.
3. If you go to the back gate of Sungkyunkwan University, which is a 10-minute walk, you can take the Jongno #02 Town Bus. It passes Samcheong-dong and heads to Insa-dong.
4. You can also come by taxi.
5. Parking for one vehicle is permitted. Other additional vehicles require prior inquiry.