> Tourist Destinations> Guesthouse
Published Date : 2020-10-29 / Edited Date : 2021-01-07
- Jeong’s Family
- Check-in : 15:00 / Check-out : 11:00
- Jeong’s Family is a guestroom exclusively for female foreigners. The guesthouse is mainly visited by females between the ages 14-35 who enjoy K-pop, Korean food, culture, and design. The guesthouse is located at the center of transportation from which main tourist destinations in Seoul can be visited via public transportation. The guesthouse is located in a quiet neighborhood with Korea’s finest view where guests can exercise and rest by the water of the Hangang River.
- - A breakfast of simple Korean food is provided. - Two guestrooms and two beds are provided. - WiFi, Internet, TV available - Exclusive bathroom (including shower facilities)
Type, Rooms, Capacity Type Rooms Capacity Double Room 2 2
- Washing machine
- Private bathroom
- Kitchen (cooking utensils)
- Elevator / lift
- Ramps, etc.
16, Hyochangwon-ro 8-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
(서울 용산구 효창원로8길 16)
- - Get off at Mapo Station and take bus #7016 from Exit 1 -> Get off at the second stop at “Wonhyo 2(i)-dong, Sanho Apt.” -> Walk 5 minutes to the guesthouse
- Take bus #7016 at Hongik Univ. Station and get off at "Sanho Apt."
- Itaweon Area (Hyochang Park Station)
- Take Airport Railroad from Incheon Int'l Airport and get off at Gongdeok Station (Exit 10).
- Take bus 7016 bus to go to Seoul Station, Gwanghawmun Gate, City Hall and Bukchon.
- Take bus 262 to go to Namdaemun Gate, Myeong-dong, Jongno, Dongdaemun Gate and Yeouido.