> Tourist Destinations> Guesthouse
Published Date : 2020-10-29 / Edited Date : 2021-11-18
Room with two beds
Room with two beds
- Loft 43
- Check-in : 16:00 / Check-out : 11:00
- Located in the middle of a quiet village, Loft 43 has a wide, pleasant space with large rooms and living room. In particular, the large living room has a big table where you can spend a pleasant time with your family or friends. A bath towel is prepared in each room, which is equipped with an air conditioner and large windows for convenient ventilation. The main bedroom has a wind-free air conditioner and a large window, which make a pleasant environment, allowing you to wake up in the morning with natural light coming through the window. The kitchen is prepared for those who like to cook.
- Room 1: Room 1 is a large room with two queen-sized beds, large window, and wind-free air conditioner. It also has a TV and a dressing table which will make your stay comfortable. Room 2: Room 2 is a room with two single beds. It can be turned into a children's room upon request. Room 3: Room 3 is a room with a queen-sized bed, table, and spacious closet for convenient storage.
Type, Rooms, Capacity Type Rooms Capacity Triple Room 1 8
- Washing machine
- Private bathroom
- Kitchen (cooking utensils)
43, Saeteosan 14-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul
(서울 마포구 새터산14길 43)
- Visit Loft 43, located in a quiet village, for a relaxing and comfortable stay during a family trip!
Loft 43 is a house near the Hongjecheon Stream, connected to the Hangang River, Yeontral Park, World Cup Park, and Mangwon Market. When the weather is nice, it is nice to ride a bicycle along the 16.8-km road following the Hongjecheon Stream. There is also a 24/7 convenience store and good restaurants nearby.
It is about 1.7 km from Yonsei University and the Hongdae Area. Visitors can take bus #7016, #171, or #172 to reach the Hongdae Area, Bukchon, Hanok Village, Gwanghwamun Gate, Jongno, or Insa-dong without having to transfer!
Mapo-gu Office Station (Line 6) is a 7-minute walk and Gajwa Station (Gyeongui Line) which is a 9-minute walk from Loft 43. Also, you only need to pay the minimum taxi fare to get to the accommodation from Hongik Univ. Station or Digital Media City Station.