> Tourist Destinations> Guesthouse
Published Date : 2021-01-12 / Edited Date : 2022-09-21
- River Side
- Check-in : 14:00 / Check-out : 12:00
- River Side was renovated in January 2016 and has clean interior space. It is located a 10-minute walk from Gangbyeon Station, Guui Station, and Dongseoul Bus Terminal. It takes about 20 minutes to get to Ttukseom Recreation Area, Konkuk University, University Hospital, Sejong University, Children’s Grand Park, Lotte World, COEX, Jamsil Gymnasium, and Garosu-gil in Gangnam from the guesthouse.
- - Four types of rooms: Room 1 (Hana), Room 2 (Dul), Room 3 (Set), and River Side (Rooms 1+2 for family/group guests) - We do not provide free breakfast for the time being during contactless operations due to COVID-19. - Contact us before you check in for origami, pottery making (additional fee for clay), kimchi making, and tea ceremony sessions. - Room 1 (Hana): A private room with a super single bed; shared bathroom and living room - Room 2 (Dul): A private room with a queen-size bed and single-size bed; shared bathroom and living room - Room 3 (Set): A private room with a super-size bed; full privacy with private bathroom and living room - River Side: Room 1 + Room 2 + all the other spaces (bathroom, living room, kitchen, etc.) for family/group guests who are having a meeting or going on a business trip to spend nights independently
Type, Rooms, Capacity Type Rooms Capacity Single Room 2 2 Triple Room 1 3 Family Room 1 5
- Washing machine
- Private bathroom
- Shared bathroom
- Kitchen (cooking utensils)
- Barbeque grill
702-4, Ttukseom-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul
(서울 광진구 뚝섬로 702-4)
- - A 10-minute walk from Gangbyeon Station (Dongseoul Bus Terminal) and a 8-minute walk from Guui Station
- Convenient access to bus stop right in front of the guesthouse to go to Gangbyeon Station (Dongseoul Bus Terminal), Guui Station, Konkuk University, etc.