> Tourist Destinations> Guesthouse
SeoulUi Haru in Gahoe-dong
Published Date : 2021-10-08 / Edited Date : 2021-10-13
Wooden floor terrace and kitchen
Hanok and courtyard
- SeoulUi Haru in Gahoe-dong
- Check-in : 16:00 / Check-out : 11:00
- SeoulUi Haru 1 in Gahoe-dong is a hanok located where it overlooks Bukchon. The maximum number of guests is four at this private house without any share space with other guests. SeoulUi Haru in Gahoe-dong is perfect for those who seek tranquil rest in a hanok ambiance. This accommodation is not available as a party house or for group lodging for the purpose of drinking and partying. We would like to remain as a quiet and beautiful place for guests to recharge. Thank you for your cooperation. In the courtyard, you will find an outdoor jacuzzi with a modern interpretation of a hanok sarangbang (main study room). Enjoy the beauty of Seoul in the hanok courtyard with an open view of the sky.
- Bedrooms - Two bedrooms are furnished with eco-friendly premium Zinus mattresses with zero hazardous substance certificates. - Duvets for guests are goose down and pillow covers, duvet covers, and mattress covers are all washed in hot water to maintain cleanliness. - After beddings are laid, we use a room spray with natural ingredients full of phytoncide. - We face south and get full sunlight; blackout curtains installed for restful sleep-in summer days and block out drafts in winter. Kitchen/terrace - A mini refrigerator, two-head induction stove, and tap water purifier filter are installed. - For summer guests, we provide 2-liter cold bottled water in the refrigerator. - Ice cubes are ready to have in the freezer so that visitors do not need to go out and purchase drinking water. - Hand drip coffeeware, including electric grinder, are available. - Guests can cook simple meals and tablewares are set for the number of guests. We have one pot and pan, ladle, tong, cutting board, along with basic kitchen appliances, wine opener, salt, sugar, etc. - Due to the characteristic of hanok that is built with wood and clay, frying pork belly, fish, etc. is strictly prohibited for a pleasant stay for the next guests. Food deliveries allowed. Bathroom - Bathroom with a toilet and the latest bidet installed. - Shower booth and complimentary shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and hand wash (in dispensers for environment) available. All organic products with eco-friendly certification. - Towels and hair dryers available; toothpaste and toothbrush not available. Living room - Round table (80 cm wide) and four chairs in one side of the living room; foldable table is also available for those who want to sit on the low terrace. - Four sitting cushions available to sit on the floor. - Portable Bluetooth speaker with lighting available and a air purifier is also installed for days with high level of particulate matter in the air. Cooling/heating - Ondol (floor heating) and fan heater are both available for heating - One air conditioner and fan heater for kitchen and the main bedroom and another one for the guest bedroom and living room to provide ample cooling/heating environment throughout the house. Welcome Tea - SeoulUi Haru’s pick single origin coffee: We only provide freshly roasted coffee. Hand drip might be a bit inconvenient, but please try as it offers a superior taste. - Organic young green tea from Boseong’s Jukrim Tea Garden: We provide tea bags of Ujeon, green tea made of the youngest leaves, in collaboration of a renowned tea garden in Boseong. We hope it to be a good alternative to those who cannot drink coffee. WiFi and appliances - You can use a LAN cable in all rooms and 5G WiFi is available throughout the house. - WiFi password and guidelines for using electronic appliances will be provided at check-in. - Long-staying guests (more than 3 nights) can use the washing machine without charge (please let us know if you stay less than 3 nights and wish to use the washing machine). - There is no TV, but Bluetooth speaker is available to enjoy a comfortable atmosphere at night with music.
Type, Rooms, Capacity Type Rooms Capacity Double Room 2 4
- Washing machine
- Private bathroom
- Kitchen (cooking utensils)
35-9, Bukchon-ro 12-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
(서울 종로구 북촌로12길 35-9)
- Public Transportation
- Get out of Exit 2 of Anguk Station (Line 3)
- Take bus 01, get off at the Choongang High School bus stop, and walk 100 meters
- Take bus 02, get off at the Ahnkooksunwon bus stop, and walk 150 meters
- Ask the driver to get to the main gate of Choongang High School in Gye-dong, Seoul
- Expected fare: KRW 3,000 from Anguk Station/ KRW 6,000 from Seoul Station
- Taxi is recommended for those with heavy luggage
Airport Limousine Bus
- Take bus 6011, get off at the Changdeokgung Palace bus stop, and get on a taxi (basic fare)
- Take bus 6002, get off at Jonggak Station bus stop, and get on a taxi (basic fare) or take bus 02
- Due to the characteristics of hanok, there is no parking lot in Bukchon; using public transportation and taxi is recommended.
- Those who must use a personal vehicle can use a public parking lot situated far away from the venue but it is not recommended.