> Tourist Destinations> Guesthouse
Published Date : 2021-03-18 / Edited Date : 2021-04-01
- Check-in : 15:00 / Check-out : 11:00
- Urbanwood, Korea’s no. 1 guesthouse, is inspired by the elements and colors of nature that has three cozy rooms where you can feel spring, summer and autumn, and two bathrooms. It can accommodate 8-10 guests and it is a pleasant space for a family to use independently. Located a 2 minute-walk from Hongik Univ. Station (AREX), it is in a hip and trendy neighborhood with convenient transportation. There are many things to enjoy, such as restaurants, bars, cafes and parks, all within walking distance. - Awarded “City Hotel” by 2018 Travel & Hospitality Awards - Awarded by Travelers Choice Awards for six consecutive years - Introduced by Michelin Guide, Lonely Planet Guide, and Rough Guides - Awarded Guest Review Award by Booking.com for six consecutive years - As an Airbnb Super Host since 2016, Urbanwood has applied the feeling of each season to each room: Dewy Meadow (spring), Oriental Sun (summer), and Golden Field (autumn).
- - A storage closet with a reading lamp and a dressing table - Door lock of the front gate and the lock of each room - Free WiFi/Internet and PC (iMac for guests) - Shampoo, body wash, hand wash, toothpaste, hair dryer - Hanger and dresser - Shared kitchen, tables and lounge, and shared refrigerator - Rooftoop lounge (open until 11 PM) - Books, cable TV, music sound station (LP turntable, CD, Bluetooth) - Fresh breakfast with freshly brewed coffee (USD 10, optional) - Washing service (USD 10 per wash, up to 10 kg) - T-Money card rental, free maps - Hot water shower, air-conditioner, floor heating system - Check-in late at night available (make a reservation if you check in after midnight)
Type, Rooms, Capacity Type Rooms Capacity Double Room 2 2 Family Room 1 4
- Washing machine
- Private bathroom
- Shared bathroom
- Kitchen (cooking utensils)
5, Wausan-ro 29ma-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul
(서울 마포구 와우산로29마길 5)
- - Located in Hongdae, a hot place of Seoul most accessible from Incheon Int’l Airport
- A 2-minute walk from Exit 7 of Hongik Univ. Station (AREX) and a 5-minute walk from the airport bus stop
- Takes only 15 minutes to get to Gimpo Int’l Airport via AREX.
- You can directly use the subway (Line 2, Gyeongui-Jungang Line, and AREX) to go to popular tourist destinations, such as Gyeongbokgung Palace, Dongdaemun, City Hall, Myeong-dong, Itaewon, Gangnam, COEX and Yongsan. It is also easy to transfer to lines 5 and 6 to get to travel destinations within less than 30 minutes. (It takes about 70 minutes to get to Nami Island.)