> Tourist Destinations> Guesthouse
stay. normal things
Published Date : 2022-06-21 / Edited Date : 2022-11-04
This is the main bedroom with sunlight shining through the window.
This is the living room with a table and lights.
Someone is studying with a notebook computer using the table in the living room.
These are the speakers and the flowerpot placed in the bedroom.
Someone is touching the lights in the bedroom.
- stay. normal things
- Check-in : 15:00 / Check-out : 11:00
- @stay.normalthings stay. normal things looks at the beauty of normality. It uses ordinary things found in daily life to provide guests with a comfortable stay in a space that feels both familiar and cherished. Located a little off the busy streets of Yeonnam-dong, stay. normal things fits well into the old neighborhood where only connoisseurs seem to visit. A fresh wind blows into the house through the large windows during the day, and the evening sun shines warmly on the house, making the stay all the more special. The bright morning sun wakes guests from their deep slumber and helps them start the day in a pleasant mood. At sunset, guests can listen to music from the speakers, sit by the living room table, and enjoy a cup of tea or an alcoholic beverage to finish a day full of joy.
- - Guests are free to use all the goods placed in the rooms. - For a reservation of two persons, a double bed is set in the bedroom. - For a reservation of three persons, an additional single bed is set in the small room. - A maximum of three persons are allowed to stay in a room; however, the recommended accommodation is two.
Type, Rooms, Capacity Type Rooms Capacity Double Room 2 3
- Private bathroom
- Kitchen (cooking utensils)
104, Seongmisan-ro 17-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul
(서울 마포구 성미산로17길 104)
- Leave Gajwa Station Exit 3 and walk for about five minutes.
Subway and Bus
- Leave Hongik University Station Exit 2 and take the town bus (Mapo 06) for about 10 minutes.
- Leave Hongik University Station Exit 3 and walk along the Yeonnam railroad for about 15 minutes.
- The guesthouse does not offer a separate parking space.
- Guests may use a public parking lot within the neighborhood or the resident priority parking lot in front of Seoul Donuts (located at a three-minute distance from the guesthouse). For the second option, guests must discuss their plans with us beforehand.