Tourist guesthouseHerb House
Located in between the National Museum of Korea, Yongsan Family Park, Hangang Park, Yongsan Station, and Hybe Insight, it is optimally located for the enjoyment of the diverse aspects of Seoul.
Guests can also freely use a duty-free shop, a large supermarket, a bookstore, and coffee shops, thanks to its optimal location.
- A 10-minute walk from the National Museum of Korea
- A 15-minute walk from Yongsan Family Park
- A 20-minute walk from Hangang Park
- A 10-minute walk and 5-minute bus ride to Yongsan Station, duty-free shop, large shopping mall, movie theater, etc.
- Located nearby are a Korea Train Express (KTX) station, the subway stations on Lines 1 and 4, and the Gyeongui Jungang Line
- A 3-minute walk to Starbucks, a bakery, a Chinese restaurant, a sushi restaurant, and other shops and restaurants
- A 20-minute ride on public transportation from Seoul Station
- A 20-minute ride on public transportation from Itaewon
- A 15-minute car ride to a large hospital (Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital)