Skip Navigation
Tourist Complaint Center
> Travel Information> Traveler Assistance> Tourist Complaint Center

For Difficulties/Assistance Needed during Stay

If you experience any difficulties or require assistance while staying in Seoul, please contact the Tourist Complaint Center, which is operated by the Seoul Tourism . The center will help resolve any inconvenience you experience during yourtravels,such as overcharged fare, and mediation of problems.

Tourist Complaint Center

○Hours: 09:00-20:00 (Monday-Sunday)
○Address: 1st Fl, KEB Bank Building, 85 Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul

※ Hours of operation are subject to change. The center is closed during the Chuseok and Lunar New Year holidays.

Submit your claim online in English​

Cash Compensation Service for Overcharges

The Seoul Tourism Complaint Center offers cash compensation for foreign tourists who have been overcharged while in Seoul.
Foreign tourists (On sojourns of less than a month)
○Applicable Areas
Limited to cases occurring in Seoul's Special Tourist Zones
(Itaewon, Myeong-dong, Namdaemun, Bukchang-dong, Dongdaemun Fashion Town,
Jongno/Cheonggye, Dadong, Mugyo-dong)
○Applicable Cases
Compensation for overcharges in shopping, food, and accommodation
※ Excludes being overcharging by street vendors, and transportation & travel agency costs

○Compensation Limit
Up to KRW 300,000 per person
Processing Time: Less than 30 days from receipt of a complaint
※ Application review and compensation processing will be completed less than 14 days from the date of submission.

○Apply for Compensation
☎ 1800-9008 Tourist Complaint Center /
※ Contact the center or inquire with a guide or tourist police to file complaint.