Want to learn how to cook Korean food seen in popular Korean dramas and entertainment shows? The K-food Cooking Class teaches students to make the best K-food with traditional ingredients and experience Seoul's scrumptious food culture. Open to a range of people from cooking novices to experts, this event features a professional chef who will make recipes easy to understand and do. After the lesson, students can enjoy their Korean culinary creations in a separate dining room.
○ Eligibility: Any foreign tourist or expat in Seoul
○ Dates: April to December 2018
K-food Cooking Class: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., every first and third Tuesday of each month
Halal-friendly or K-food Cooking Class for Vegetarians: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. every second Friday of each month
The schedule is subject to change.
○ Venue: CJ The Kitchen, 1F, CJ CheilJedang Center(330, Dongho-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul)
Get off at Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station(Subway Line 2, 4 and 5), take exit 6 and walk three minutes
○ Program content: Cooking demonstration by professional chef(30 min) + Cooking by students(60 min) + Tasting(30 min)
○ Maximum no. of participants: 18 (first come, first served)
○ Languages: Korean and English
○ Fee: KRW 22,000 per person
○ Booking link : http://hoy.kr/mVK9
○ Subject of K-food Cooking Class: Refer to the booking page ○ Please read the following before applying for the K-food Cooking Class:
The K-food Cooking Class, except for that for vegetarians, uses a variety of ingredients including meat, seafood, eggs, dairy products and nuts. Participant are thus highly recommended to check the menu and used ingredients listed, especially if a participant has an allergy to something or a condition that might prevent his or her participation.
The Halal-friendly Cooking Class held at the CJ the Kitchen uses the same cooking utensils used on meat in other cooking classes.
For SAFETY, no admission a children, less 12 years old without a parent/guardian.
○ Information on application
The selected participants will receive guidance via email three to five days prior to the date of the class.
After the program is full, it is still possible to add your name to the waiting list.
Please contact our office email (email@example.com) waitlist applicants will receive a booking number and will be contacted individually if space becomes available.
Please check the cancellation policy before finalizing the payment online (The policy will be shown at the payment screen)
○ Inquiries: Secretariat of Hallyu Experience Program(Korean / English)