Events & Festivals
Taekwondo in Namsangol Hanok Village 2018
04626 Namsangol Hanok Village, 28 Toegye-ro 34-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul
Highlights Events & Festivals
Korea's best demonstration performance teams will show off Taekwondo's long history. There will be board breaking, attack and defense technique demonstrations, and team demonstrations. On the stage, see Taekwondo as an art and experience the dynamism and spirit of Korea's national sport. Be witness to the strength and brilliance of Taekwondo's techniques.
- Korea's finest Taekwondo demonstration performance team: Kukkiwon Demonstration Performance Team
- Korea's finest children's Taekwondo demonstration performance team: Midong Elementary School Children's Demonstration Performance Team
- Military-specific combat demonstration team: 3rd Unit Taekwondo Demonstration Team
See Taekwondo in combination with K-POP, traditional music, musicals, traditional dance and other genres. The performances will tell original stories that are both Korean and global. Teams who have created original content will be participating! Korean and international visitors alike will have fun and see Korean culture through these nonverbal performances.
- NOLJA Taekwondo Team + Heung Cultural and Artistic Cooperative: A collaboration performance of different Korean cultural and artistic elements
- Mireume Taekwondo Team: A light, fun Taekwondo performance
- K.U.T.D Taekwondo Team: Traditional demonstration and dance
Wear a uniform, learn the basics, and break some boards in this 60 minute Taekwondo class! Learn about Taekwondo culture and spirit with the Namsangol Taekwondo Experience Program.
Foreign visitors to Namsangol Hanok Village can learn about the Korean spirit and culture through the national sport of Taekwondo. Take this chance to learn about Taekwondo in Seoul!
▶2018 Namsangol Taekwondo Experience Program - Application Form
(Only foreigners are eligible to apply for this program.)
- Eligibility : Foreign nationals
- Duration : May 10th til October 2018. Wednesdays and Thursdays 10:30-11:30
- Location : Namsangol Hanok Village, Cheonwoogak Stage
- Capacity : 15 participants (Selection will be based on order of application submission)
- Program Fee : Free (uniforms can be purchased at the venue for 30,000)
- Application Deadline : 3 days before your desired participation date
- Inquiries : +82-2-6674-4303, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Classes will be conducted in English.